Special Home for Blaise
Blaise the Collie cross is finding kennel life quite stressful so we are looking for an understanding foster home for him. Blaise is struggling with some particular behaviour issues that we hope may reduce in the right home environment.
We are looking for someone who will potentially foster him long term, however we will be reviewing the situation on a regular basis, initially every week. The fosterer will have the full support of both our Training and Behaviour and Veterinary teams throughout the whole process.
Special Requirements for Blaise:
- Quiet, adult only home.
- Someone at home most of the day.
- Quiet area (Blaise is very noise sensitive so cannot live in a very busy, built up area).
- Could possibly live with other social, calm dogs, pending dog meets and home visits, however it is important that any potential fosterer is able to spend one to one time with Blaise.
- Near the rehoming centre to allow fosterer to travel for vet checks or TBA visits to the home.
- Willing to work with our Training and Behaviour and Veterinary teams.
- Ideally experienced with dogs.
If you think you can help Blaise please email [email protected] and we can organise for our Training and Behaviour Advisor and vet team to discuss him with you in greater detail.