We occasionally have career vacancies at our Dublin Head Office and our Rehoming Centre.
Our centre employs a number of staff to deal with a variety of duties ranging from day-to-day management to ensuring the well-being of the dogs in our care. We look for people who have empathy with the aims and objectives of the Charity.
Digital Marketing Manager
Dogs Trust is seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Fundraising Department. The successful candidate will work within the Fundraising Department to maintain their strong core base while diversifying their donor portfolio through an innovative digital income strategy. The chosen candidate will be responsible for recruiting and managing a high-performance team and integrating fundraising initiatives and campaigns. This is an exciting new opportunity for an outstanding digital fundraising or marketing manager seeking a new challenge and the opportunity to shape the welfare of dogs in Ireland for generations to come.
- Develop and implement the digital income generation strategy for continued growth in income from digital efforts.
- Use innovative strategies on current and newer platforms to drive commercial activities and revenue.
- Manage initiatives and maximise marketing opportunities through all digital channels including events, lead generation, marketing automation, and retargeting.
- Monitor and report ROI efforts and react accordingly.
- Manage and deliver customer centric email strategies maximising income from our email program, this would include A/B testing, open rates / and conversions.
- Implement paid search and SEO strategies across channels.
- Oversee and report on google and social media analytics.
- Oversee production of digital marketing campaigns, including working with a wider digital team on the production of videos and marketing collateral.
- Manage external relationships with agencies and vendors.
- Keep abreast with the latest innovations in newer social platforms and digital trends.
- Oversee third party fundraising platforms.
- 5-7 years of experience working in digital marketing.
- Experience in delivering high revenue digital income targets.
- Strong understanding of copy and content.
- Experience in google analytics, data studio, tag manager and PPC.
- Experience in paid search and paid social.
- Organised and the ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Highly experienced in CRM/ segmentation, automation and optimisation.
- Passionate about dogs and delivering exciting meaningful work.
Apply for this position at:
Permanent, Full Time
Head of Development
Dogs Trust is looking to appoint an outstanding individual as our new Head of Development.
Thanks to the dedication and hard work of the staff and volunteers at Dogs Trust, and to the commitment and generosity of its supporters, Dogs Trust has achieved amazing results in the first 12 years of rehoming dogs in Ireland. Dogs Trust made a tremendous impact in this time, and we have seen a dramatic decline in the number of dogs put to sleep in local authority pounds across Ireland since the charity’s life-saving work began.
The Fundraising Department has played a huge part in enabling the success of the Dogs Trust‘s programmes. Dogs Trust has doubled its income over the last five years to €5 million a year. In 2020, income exceeded €6 million. This growth has been mainly due to the huge success of the regular giving programme and innovations in digital fundraising.
Building on this incredible success, the Fundraising Department is now entering a new and exciting period of growth by developing new strategic areas of fundraising, including major gifts fundraising, corporate fundraising and continuing to develop the growth of digital fundraising. The appointment of a Head of Development is the first step in this new strategic path. The new Head of Development will be responsible for raising an additional €3 million over the next five years.
We are looking for a strategic fundraising leader with strong motivational and leadership skills to drive an ambitious philanthropy, corporate and digital team forward. It is a hugely exciting role, and you would have ability to shape the strategy for growth and future success.
With headquarters based in Dublin, and reporting to the Group Head of Fundraising & Development, the Head of Development will be responsible for the development of Dogs Trust’s fundraising strategies for growth and will lead the implementation of these strategies to maximise future income for the charity. The successful candidate will be personally responsible for a portfolio of high-net-worth individuals, corporate relationships and continued innovation and best practice in digital fundraising.
The Head of Development will have specialist knowledge in corporate relationship and account management alongside senior-level experience of the philanthropy market in Ireland and an appreciation of the power of digital marketing. You will also have extensive experience leading teams to secure six and seven figure partnerships and targets in a charity setting. A proven background in large scale budget management and people management is essential.
In addition, you will be self-motivated, high performing and a proven strategic thinker with experience of developing and implementing strategies. You will have outstanding relationship management and leadership skills.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the best-loved and fastest growing brands in the charity sector, and to be responsible for establishing and nurturing Dogs Trust’s most valuable relationships.
The people who work at Dogs Trust bring ambition, passion and a determination to succeed in all they do, coupled with warmth, integrity and a sense of fun. The person we are looking for will combine a genuine love for dogs and their welfare with a professional, ambitious and can-do attitude - you will think big and get the job done in a collaborative and engaging way.
If you are a highly talented fundraising leader, passionate about dog welfare and hungry for a career-defining leadership challenge, then we want to hear from you.
Download the Candidate Information Pack at https://www.execucare.com/jobs/dogstrust/1723