Rather than using paper-based sponsor forms and collecting donations from your sponsors which can take time, why not set up a Justgiving page?
Justgiving is a website you can use to set up an online page to make and receive donations from family, friends and colleagues - it's simple and very easy to use.
Not only can you collect for organised events such as the London Marathon but also use the site to collect in lieu of gifts for your Wedding or for those that have sadly passed away.
JustGiving really is the easiest way to collect funds for Dogs Trust.
To create your JustGiving fundraising page for Dogs Trust go to our JustGiving fundraising page and select the 'Fundraise for us' option.
- If you're new to JustGiving, enter your email address, fill in your details and choose a password / or login into your account if you already have one.
- Choose the option 'An organised event', and select the Event Name from the list
- Choose a web address for your fundraising page and click 'create your page'
- Go to your account and personalise your page with a message, image and target
- Tell all your friends and Start fundraising!
Visit our JustGiving page