1) Make sure the end date of your fundraiser is set to May 3rd. They are set to end after 2 weeks unless you edit the end date!
To edit your end date click:
- Visit: https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers/manage
- Click on your fundraiser -> Click 'edit' -> Click 'end date' and select May 3rd.
- Then make sure to click 'save' on the top right hand corner.
2) Update the fundraising page title with your name - like 'Katie 3,000 Squats in April for Dogs Trust Challenge'
3) Tell people why you’re taking part! Update the description of your page to help explain to friends and family that you and your dog are committing to do 3,000 squats in April in aid of Dogs Trust! Ask them to support you too!
4) Add posts and photo updates to your page! The more you post the more your friends and family will see your progress.
5) Share to Instagram: If you have an Instagram account too, add your fundraising page URL to your Instagram bio and ask your friends to pop over to your fundraiser to support you! If your Instagram is linked to your Facebook, there should be a 'fundraiser' sticker available on your Instagram stories!
6) Share weekly progress updates on your fundraiser! See our milestone reached images at the end of this page!
7) Click the 'share' button on your fundraiser to see the many different ways you can share your fundraiser!