Dogs Trust complies with the Governance Code for Community, Voluntary and Charitable organisations in Ireland. We confirm that a review of our organisation’s compliance with the principles in the Code was conducted and was based on an assessment of our organisational practice against the recommended actions for each principle
- Principle 1: Leading our organisation
- Principle 2: Exercising control over our organisation
- Principle 3: Being transparent and accountable
- Principle 4: Working effectively
- Principle 5: Behaving with integrity
We confirm that our organisation is committed to the standards outlined in these principals. We commit to reviewing our organisational practice against the recommended actions for each principle every 3 years.
Please visit the www.governancecode.ie website for more details.
Dogs Trust is fully committed to openness, transparency and the "triple lock" of best practise for charities in Ireland, covering the highest standards of good governance in fundraising and financial reporting.
The Governance Code PDF 287 KB